Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: McCOy goes out on opening drive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCOy goes out on opening drive

    no balls.....
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCOy goes out on opening drive

    shame. kid gets 5 plays in the biggest game of his life.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCOy goes out on opening drive

    It really is a shame. I was watching even though I didn't care who won. Not a big college football fan....but that was a shame for him and for his teammates and for the fans.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCOy goes out on opening drive

    I felt bad for him, but he will have millions of $$$$'s to cry in during April lol

    I hope he is alright and see why he didnt play, but I hate that it gives people an excuse to try and discount Alabama's NATIONAL TITLE

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCOy goes out on opening drive

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    I felt bad for him, but he will have millions of $$$$'s to cry in during April lol

    I hope he is alright and see why he didnt play, but I hate that it gives people an excuse to try and discount Alabama's NATIONAL TITLE

    Would have been a better game had he not left the game but that does not mean Texas would have won. But on the other hand he may have played his worst game ever and lost by a lot more. The Freshman did very good for his first game. Still was a pretty good game. Only part I did not like was Texas not going for it on 4th and goal from the two. Bamma was more gutsy with the fake punt. I like a team that is not afraid to put it on the line.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •